I moved from California a year ago to South Carolina and I am really missing the wonderful warm sunshine that Southern California always has! So I made this card in honor of my great California Christmas times!
My design steps:
- Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow designer paper and glue to the front of the card. (Recollections and Echo Park)
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 4 inch piece of yellow sun designer paper and layer it on white. (Debbie Mumm) Glue to the front of the card on the left hand side as shown.
- Cut an oval and glue to the middle of the sun panel.
- Stamp the palm tree, sun and cup (Pink and Main Warm Holiday set) and color with copics: G21, 94, 99 - Y11, 15, 17 - E21, 25, 29, 43, 44, 47, 49 - R22, 29, 59 - V1, 4, 6 - B91, 93, 95
- Using the coordinating dies cut out all the stamped images (Pink and Main)
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on dark brown (Recollections)
- Cut a small piece of white card stock 1 3/4 x 1 and glue to the right side of the sunshine panel as shown
- Pop dot the tree, sun, cup and sentiment to the front of the card as shown
- Add the enamel dots (Doodlebug)
I again thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my California Dreaming Card!!