I am designing a card for a little girl this morning!! I think the Pink and Main Magical Unicorn set is so perfect for that sweet little girl in your life!
- Use a white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of pink cardstock and emboss (Swiss Dots Cuttlebug)(All card stock Recollections) glue the pink card stock to the front of the white card base
- Cut a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of watercolor paper (Canson watercolor paper) ink the background with yellow (TH Mustard Seed) After completely inked spritz with water and blot off. Glue to the front of the card onto the pink card stock
- Cut 2 2 inch squares out of watercolor paper. Ink the squares with blue (TH Broken Glass) after completely inked spritz with water and blot off. Glue squares to the center of the yellow paper slightly overlapping
- Using a punch cut out a circle 1 1/4 inches use the same inking step as the squares then stamp with your sentiment
- Stamp the unicorns and the stars (Pink and Main Magical Unicorn) color with copics: R00, 81 - Y11, 15 - YG09, 41, 45 - B24, 26
- Use the matching die cuts to cut them out. Use pop dots to attach to the card as shown
- Use the matching die set to cut out the tiny hearts and glue to the card