I think just about all the kids are out of school and the offical 1st day of summer is almost here so I decided to use a super fun set called Sunny Hello. It certainly represents the summertime perfectly!!
Here are my design steps for this happy card:
- Stamp the sunglasses (Sunny Hello Pink and Main Stamps) using black ink (Memento Black) and color with watercolor pencils. (SU pencils). Fussy cut out the glasses and set aside
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on yellow card stock (Recollections) set aside
- Use a die cut (MFT) to cut the background cutting once on white card stock and then on the designer paper (Paper Studio) piece the background together and glue on a A2 white card base
- Cut a piece of vellum 3 x 3 3/4 and tear the edges. Mount to the card as shown
- Pop dot the sunglasses to the vellum and tuck the sentiment under the glasses glue the sentiment flush
- Use a die cut or Cricut to cut out sun and mount as shown
- Add the sequin and ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your summer is awesome!