I love animals and I even love it more when someone rescues a pet and gives them a forever home! We did and she is just a fantastic addition to our family! Her name is Cookie and she is a big 94 pound yellow lab! My sister Kathy rescues cats in the New York area. She has 3 fur babies! This card is for all of you awesome pet owners!
- Cut an A2 white card base (Bazzil). Cut 3 3/4 x 5 red card stock (Recollections) and glue to the center of the white card base.
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of designer card stock (DCWV Citrus) stamp the fish (Pink and Main Fur Friends) on a diagonal with black ink (Memento Black Tuxedo) glue to the red card stock
- Cut out the small stitched white rectangle (Die Cut Pink and Main) stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Fur Friends) and attach to the card as shown
- Stamp and color the cat (Pink and Main Fur Friends) with copics: W0, W1, W2, W3, W4 - R27, 59 - Y28 - 100 - RV23 fussy cut and pop dot to the card as shown
- Punch out the hearts and pop dot to the card as shown
Thanks for stopping by