Saturday, June 11, 2016

Just Be-claws - Pink and Main

Happy Sunday!

Today I am using the Pink and Main set called Oh Crab!  It is so cute and I have used it numerous times already!!

Design Steps:
  1. A2 card size with blue card stock (Recollections) Cut a 4 x 5 inch red polka dot paper (Recollections) and glue to the front of the card.
  2. Use a die cut for the shaker box using wave paper for the background (don't forget to add your sequin before sealing up your shaker) I only used the acetate on the top of the die so that I could insert my crabs into the little windows.
  3. Stamp crabs (Pink and Main Oh Crab set) and color with copics: R22, 29, 46, 59 - B12, 24, 28 - C5 - G21, 94, 99 - Y35, 38 - E15
  4. Fussy cut out the crabs and pop dot into the windows as shown
  5. Stamp the sentiment and layer onto the red polka dot paper. Glue dot it to the card as shown
Hope you enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment