Today I am using the Pink and Main set called Oh Crab! It is so cute and I have used it numerous times already!!
- A2 card size with blue card stock (Recollections) Cut a 4 x 5 inch red polka dot paper (Recollections) and glue to the front of the card.
- Use a die cut for the shaker box using wave paper for the background (don't forget to add your sequin before sealing up your shaker) I only used the acetate on the top of the die so that I could insert my crabs into the little windows.
- Stamp crabs (Pink and Main Oh Crab set) and color with copics: R22, 29, 46, 59 - B12, 24, 28 - C5 - G21, 94, 99 - Y35, 38 - E15
- Fussy cut out the crabs and pop dot into the windows as shown
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto the red polka dot paper. Glue dot it to the card as shown
Hope you enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!