Good Sunday Morning!
I have a very special sneak peek at two of the new November stamp release sets! And boy are they stinkin cute! The two sets I am featuring are Cookies and Baker.
Here are my design steps:
- Use a white A2 card as the base (Recollections)
- Cut a slightly smaller red checked piece of designer paper (Family Fun American Crafts)
- Cut an even slightly smaller piece of teal dotted paper and glue to the checked paper. (Family Fun American Crafts)
- Cut a 3 x 4 inch piece of bakers pattern design paper and layer it on chocolate brown card stock. Glue to the center of the teal dotted paper (Family Fun American Crafts and Recollections)
- Cute and 1 inch x 4 inch piece of red checked paper and layer it on chocolate brown card stock. Add the brown twine trim (Recollections) and glue it about 2 inches up from the bottom. Then glue all the layered pieces to the front of the white card
- Stamp the large image using Memento black ink (Pink and Main Cookies Set)
- Stamp all the utensils using Memento black ink (Pink and Main Baker Set)
- Color with copics: E00,02, 11, 13, 15, 18, 33, 34, 37, 47 - YR12, 14, 21 - C02, 3, 4, 6 - R20, 35, 37, 59
- Cut the large image out and layer it on chocolate brown and red card stock. Pop dot to the card as shown
- Cut all the utensils out and use a piercing tool to thread them through the red bakers twine. Attach to the top of the card as shown. Add the twine (Recollections) bows using glue dots
- Stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Cookies Set) in Memento black in cut then layer it on red card stock. Pop dot to the bottom of the card
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Blessed Day!