Today I am using the Holly Days stamp set. I just love the little bird that comes in this set. And all the sentiments are just perfect for Christmas!
Here are my design steps:
- Use an A2 white card base
- Cut the red card stock slightly smaller then the front of the white card base (Bazzill Paper)
- Cut the green card stock slighly smaller then the red card stock and glue on top of the red and attach to the front of the white card (Bazzill Paper)
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 inch piece of embossed brown card stock and glue to the green card stock on the front of the card as shown (Recollections Paper)
- Then cut a designer piece of red swirl paper 1 x 4 inches and glue it to the middle of the embossed brown card stock (Designer paper Welcome Christmas by Pebbles)
- Cut a 3 x 3 piece of designer holly paper and layer it onto red card stock. (Designer paper Welcome Christmas by Pebbles)
- Cut a 3 inch scalloped circle (I used my Cricut) and fold in half and attach it to the holly paper square as shown and glue to the front of the card in the center
- Stamp the bird and holly leaves (Memento Black Ink) color. Copics used: G29, 46 - E21, 25, 29 - R35, 37, 39, 59 - C03, 05
- Cut out the bird and holly leaves using coordinating dies and pop to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on red card stock
- Add the snowflakes (Jolee) and black rhinestone for the eye (Recollections)
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving!