Happy Sunday Morning to All!
I have made a Happy card to go along with this beautiful morning! The two sets I am featuring today are Add a Smile and Sweet Faces Set 2.
Here are my design steps:
- Use an A2 white card stock base
- Cut a slightly smaller piece of blue card stock and then a piece of designer paper slightly smaller then the blue paper. (Recollections and Family Fun American Crafts) Glue the pattern paper to the blue card stock
- Cut a 2 x 4 inch strip of blue card stock and punch the bottom (MS punch). Then cut a 1 x 3 3/4 inch piece of checked designer paper (Family Fun American Crafts) and adhere to the blue strip. Glue to the layered strip to the front of the pattern designer paper as shown about a 1/2 inch from the bottom
- Add the ribbon and glue the layered piece of blue, designer paper and border to the front of the white card
- Stamp the little boy and sentiment (Memento Black ink)(Stamps: Pink and Main Add a Smile and Sweet Faces Set 2)
- Color the little boy using copics (E00, 02, 21, 25, 29 - B000, 00, 01, 02 - C5 - R20, 22, 29, 46, 59)
- Layer the little boy and sentiment using red and blue card stock pop dot to card front
- Punch out red hearts (MS punch) and glue to the card
Have a fabulous crafty day!