Monday, April 28, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Use Umbrellas #208


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #208 April Showers

This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive their choice of 3 digital images
~This Weeks Challenge~
April Showers
Create a project using an umbrella

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for the week:
I used Tie the Knot for my Umbrellas and SU Punch for the scallop circles and paper

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty !!! I love the design , and patterns in those adorable little umbrellas !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling Pam, I love the little umbrellas in the circles and the variety of papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Pam! LOVE your umbrellas - the layout is awesome and your papers are perfect! Fabulous job!!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the umbrellas inside the scalloped circles :)

    ReplyDelete