Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bitten by the Bug 2 - Use a Bird


Hi everyone! Our design sister Caroline has selected a project using birds.  She said, "It is springtime and I have enjoyed hearing the birds every morning and they are so happy!"
 Please link up with us over at BBTB2!   I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is the card I designed using the Pagoda Cartridge!
Here are the score line measurements for this card:
Start with a 12 x 4 inch base
Lay the 12 inch side on your scoreboard horizontally. 
Score at 1 1/2, 3, 5 1/2 and 8 then fold like an accordion or fan! Have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty and wonderful card you made for the challenge !! Great colors !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oriental feel to your card. The cuts are just amazing, the tree, fence and bird. I love this card design, too. Such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Pam!! I haven't used this cartridge in forever!! I so love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pam this card is fabulous! I love you whole oriental scene and the fold of your card. Amazing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT Pam!!! that red bird sure stands out from the rest of the card,giving it the center of attention. Great take on the challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH, LOVE this, Pam!!! It looks AMAZING!!! I don't have this cart, but now it's on my wish list :) That scene with how you folded the card is brilliant!!! Fabulous job!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell me what card fold you used here? I love your idea and want to make something similar for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I have seen this cut many times but the way you shadowed it and put in the hummer is amazing

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING! I want to scrap lift it :) ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card design! The whole thing looks amazing!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete