Thursday, April 24, 2014

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

Good Morning! Our sponsor at Creative Knockouts this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy!


They have provided this darling little girl image and I colored her with copic markers!  My good friend Karen asked me to let everyone know the copic markers I used so here is the list:
Hair: C3, 5, 7 and fine tip copic black 0.3
Hat: RV10, 21, 23
Clothes and ribbon: G12, 20, 21
Skin: E00, 11
Bear: E34, 35
Shadow Outline: C0, 1, 2, 3
Shoes: C7
Thanks for the suggestion Karen!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with this week so please come on over to Creative Knockouts and link up with us!!

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and great coloring. Love your card design. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink and green color combo! Those are my favorite colors. Such a cute card design. Nancy, DT Sister

    ReplyDelete