Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Sweet Mice! - Scrapping Cottage

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends

I am continuing to make my Valentine cards.  I don't make as many Valentines as I do Christmas Cards and I usually make a lot of different ones verse the same card.  I used the Christmas Mice die for this darling card.  I love it when you can use our fantastic dies in multiple ways and for different occasion.


Design Steps:
 1.  Cut out all of the pieces using the Christmas Mice die. I used a variety of card stock and designer papers
 2.  Shade the mouse with TH inks and then assemble the boy mouse
 3.  Shade the girl mouse with TH inks and then assemble the girl mouse
 4.  Using gray inks to shade the bench
 5.  Glue the mice to the bench as shown
 6.  Use a white card base and cut red card stock slightly smaller then the base.  And then cut the DP 4 x 5 1/4
 7.  Glue the DP and the red card stock together and then glue down the mice

8.  Using the Hugs & Kisses die cut out of red card stock.  Glue the Hugs & Kisses to the card as shown
CottageCutz Products
Christmas Mice
Hugs & Kisses
We appreciate you stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful week of crafty fun and I will see you next Thursday on the blog!

Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pam! I just noticed your blog address from a comment you left about my Valentine Box, and I wanted to stop by. I love this beautiful Valentine card. The mice are gorgeous and I love the bench they are sitting on. The background is gorgeous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete