Monday, January 14, 2019

Scent with Love! - Dare 2B Artzy

Dear Dare 2B Artzy Friends,

Today is a bitter sweet day for me!  It is my last post as a Dare 2B Artzy team designer.  I have been with Cindi and Kendra since August 2017.  I have loved working with both of these ladies and my design team members.  The Dare 2B Artzy products are fabulous and always so unique.  I will continue to follow my friends at Dare 2B Artzy and of course look forward to seeing all of the new release products!

Today I am using the fun stamp set Stinkin Happy for my card today.
 Design Steps:

1.  Use an A2 white card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of red card stock and run it through a heart embossing folder.  Glue the red to the with card base

2.  I had these small note cards and envelops so I added the DP to the note card front and glue dotted the ribbon to the little card

3.  Mount the envelope at an angle then slide in the little card half way inside the envelope

4.  Stamp the skunk with Stinkin Happy stamp set and color with your favorite markers.  Use the coordinating dies and cut out the skunk

5.  Pop the skunk to the card as shown and add the little heart

6.  Stamp the sentiment on white and layer onto red then glue to the card as shown

Dare 2B Artzy Products



Hope all of you have a wonderful 2019 and I will miss you!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment