I have really enjoyed working with the new release dies from the Just for Guys collection. This little T-Bird reminds me of the movie American Graffiti one of my all time favorite shows!
1. Cut out all of the pieces in white using the Vintage T-Bird die. Color the pieces with your markers. I used Copics.
2. Assemble the car using a fine tip glue for the smaller pieces
3. Use an A2 white card base then cut the following: 5 1/4 x 4 piece of deep red card stock, 5 x 3 3/4 piece of DP, cut a white rectangle using the 4th from the largest Pierced Rectangle Set and a yellow rectangle cut 2 x 3 1/2.
4. Glue the DP to the deep red card stock add the yellow rectangle and then the white pieced rectangle. Last step before you glue it to the card front is to add the ribbon. I tape it with scotch tape to the back so it lays nice and flat
5. Cut out the pieces of the medallion using the Retro Tag Toppers. Use deep red, white and yellow card stock. Glue the white on top of the red and then the yellow. Stamp the yellow with your sentiment
6. Pop the car to the card front panel then glue the panel to the white card base. Last add the Retro Tag to the upper left using pop dots and your card is complete
Cottage Cutz Products
Thanks so much for stopping by! We appreciate it! I hope you take some time to play it is so good to have a creative outlet!