I have so many friends and family with birthdays in the summer so I had to get busy making cards. The other thing I have a lot of is washi tape!! So I put the two together and made this fun card for you today.
- Use an A2 kraft card base cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow and glue it to the front of the card and set aside
- Cut a piece of kraft card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Use several different sizes of washi tape and apply it to the upper left corner of the kraft card stock as shown
- Stamp the Alpaca, hat, presents, sentiment and cactus using the Spit Happens stamp set
- Color the images with colored pencils
- Use a white gel pen and brighten up the eyes
- Add the bottom piece of washi tape and glue to the yellow card stock on the front of the kraft card base
- Your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks so much for stopping by! We appreciate your visit!