It is Pam sharing with you today!
I just recently got the oxide inks and decides to create a background for the wonderful verse I am using. I love how it turned out!
- I started by using several ink colors and applying it to the paper with a blending tool. Next I sprayed with water to get the colors to flow together
- After I achieved the look I liked I heat set the background and then stamped the music note
- I added the ribbon and then attached to a black A2 card base
- I stamped the sentiment using Joyful Noise in black and die cut it out and inked the edges
- Add the sequins and your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products