Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Lord is my Strength - Dare 2B Artzy

Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends!

It is Pam sharing with you today!

I just recently got the oxide inks and decides to create a background for the wonderful verse I am using.  I love how it turned out!

  1. I started by using several ink colors and applying it to the paper with a blending tool. Next I sprayed with water to get the colors to flow together
  2. After I achieved the look I liked I heat set the background and then stamped the music note 
  3. I added the ribbon and then attached to a black A2 card base
  4. I stamped the sentiment using Joyful Noise in black and die cut it out and inked the edges
  5. Add the sequins and your card is complete



Dare 2B Artzy Products 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  We really appreciate it!
Blessings
Pam

1 comment: