Today is a bitter sweet day for me! It is my last post as a Pink and Main team designer. I have been with Michelle and Pink and Main since February 2015. I have loved working with her and my design team members. The Pink and Main products are fabulous and always so adorable. I will continue to follow my friends at Pink and Main and of course look forward to all of the new release products!
- Use a black A2 card base and cut a piece of black card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Glue the piece of black card stock to the front of the card base
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and ink the paper with TH Oxide inks.
- Use the Sunny Cover die and cut out the sun and bottom panel
- Use the Sunshine Word die and cut out 2 sunshine words and glue together
- Glue the word sunshine to the bottom panel and stamp the You are My..... from the My Sunshine stamp set onto the top of the bottom panel as shown
- Glue all of the pieces to the black card front
- Add the Rainbow Glossy dots
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much to all of you for making my design team time at Pink and Main memorable!!