Everything here in South Carolina is in bloom especially the Azaleas. Most of the flowers are bright pink which is so cheerful after a long cold winter! So with flowers on my mind I designed this card for today using the new Blossoms stamp set.
- Use an A2 white card base cut the navy check DP from the Summertime Petals paper collection 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the front of the white
- Cut a piece of yellow printed DP from the Honey Bloom paper collection 3 3/4 x 5 and glue to the navy DP
- Stamp the flowers using the Blooms stamp set. I used a masking technique and then a scallop die to cut out
- Color the flowers with copic markers: YG61, 63 - YR14, 18 - Y11, 17
- Pop the scallop the the front of the card and add the navy bow
- Stamp the sentiment from the April Showers stamp set and layer onto navy checked DP
Dare 2B Artzy supplies