It is Pink and Main's 4th birthday so we are celebrating with a new release that has a birthday theme!
- Use an A2 white card base then cut a piece of Pink and Main DP from the Celebrate pad. Glue to the card front
- Use the Layered Stripe die cut the diagonal strips then glue to the DP
- Use the Pink and Main Scallop border die and cut to strips of purple then run it through a dotted embossing folder
- Glue the purple scallop pieces to the top and bottom of the card
- Using the Fired Up set stamp the Dragon and cake and color with copic markers
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the images
- Stamp the sentiment using the Fired Up stamp set and layer onto purple card stock
- Add the new Pink and Main Glossy dots for some added bling
Pink and Main Products
Come and celebrate with us!! You are going to love all the new stamps, dies, and papers!