Are you on the Naughty or Nice List? This card will let you know which list you are on! Hee Hee! I am continuing to make my Christmas cards. I am almost done only a few more to go. I like to get my cards addressed over the Thanksgiving holiday. I think I will make my goal!
- Use an A2 red card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of green and then a smaller piece of white. Glue all of the pieces to the card base.
- Cut a piece of designer paper from the Pink and Main Jolly 6 x 6 paper pad. Glue to the front of the card
- Use the Pink and Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle die and cut a piece of paper from the Jolly paper pad. Glue to the center of the card
- Using the Pink and Main Merry Christmas die cut it out of sparkle paper
- Glue the Merry Christmas to the top of the green designer paper
- Stamp the Santa from the Nice List stamp set and color with copics: R20, 27, 29, 59 - E00, 21 - C0, 1, 6, 8 - Y28, 32
- Cut out Santa using the coordinating dies and pop him to the card as shown
- Add snowflakes