Today I am using the Gratitude stamp set again! I just love the sentiments. They are so perfect for the next major holiday Thanksgiving!! The bright warm colors are my favorite palette to work with.
- Start with an white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow chevron DP from the Pink and Main Beach Babe paper pad. Then cut a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 piece of red card stock and run it through the embossing folder of your choice
- Cut a white oval using the Pink and Main Stitched Oval Die set and cut a 1 1/2 x 4 inch piece of DP from the the Pink and Main Pumpkin Spice pad. Then use the Pink and Main Scallop Border die
- Glue the embossed red card stock on top of the yellow chevron DP. Next glue down the checked rust scallop border and then glue down the oval. Add the yellow ribbon and glue to the white card base
- Stamp the flowers from the Pink and Main Fall Bouquet stamp set and color with copics. The colors are: YR14, 18 - Y35, 38 - R24, 46, 59 - E15, 18
- Cut out the flowers with the coordinating die set and pop to the stitched oval
- Stamp the sentiment form the Fall Bouquet stamp set and layer onto the rust checked paper then pop to card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out our new November Challenge!