Today I am using our new release Happy die and stamp set plus a set that is so much fun called Too Cool!
- Use an A2 white card base, cut a slightly smaller piece of lime card stock and glue to front. Cut a piece of teal striped DP from the Pink and Main Spring Fling 6 x 6 Paper Pad 4 x 5 1/4. Glue the striped paper to the lime card stock
- Using the Pink and Main Square Stitched die 3 inch cut out a white square. Then lie the next in size Square Stitched die on the inside of the square and cut it out of the center to make a frame.
- Use a 3 x 3 inch piece of Pink and Main DP from the Beach Babe 6 x 6 Paper Pad and glue behind the frame glue to the card front as shown
- Cut Happy out of lime card stock using the Pink and Main Happy die glue to card
- Stamp the little bear using the Too Cool stamp set and color with copic markers: G00 - BG18, 75 - YG21, 23 - C3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- Cut the bear out using the To Cool coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment using the Pink and Main Happy stamp set layer it on lime card stock and glue to card
- Add the enamel dots and your card is complete
Pink and Main Products Used in Project:
I hope you stop by our store and take a look around!