Good Morning, today I am sharing one of the new release sets called Llamas. It is just so much fun to work with. This set has a lot of fun sentiments and little extras! You are going to love it!
- Use an A2 white card stock base and cut a slightly smaller piece of DP from the Pink and Main Spring Fling. Glue the DP to the front of the card
- Cut a yellow frame and pop to the card
- Using the Pink and Main Llamas set stamp all images except the sun. Stamp the sun using the Pink and Main Sending Waves set. Next color with Copic markers: YG23, 25 - YR 21, 23 - W0, 1, 2, 3, 4 - RV13, 55, 66
- Use the Llamas and Sending Waves coordinating die set cut out the Llama and sun. Insert the small white squares into the frame with the sentiment and small cactus
- Pop up the sun and llama and place as shown. Add the enamel dots to finish the card
Pink and Main Products