It is really starting to feel like spring here in South Carolina! So I decided to make a fun little card for my sister who lives in Ohio. She is a little depressed because it is still very cold and dreary there!
I am using a very sweet set called Spring Train by Pink and Main.
- Start with a an A2 white card base add a piece of washi tape along the left side of the card
- Cut a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of white card stock and sponge a light blue background for the die cut and mouse (Ink TH Tumbled Glass)(Washi Tape Recollections)
- Cut the hugs and pop up on the card front as shown (Pink and Main hugs die cut)
- Stamp the little mouse and color with copics: Y11, 15, 17 - E15 - G43 - R20, 22 (Pink and Main stamp set Spring Train)
- Fussy cut out the mouse and pop to card as shown