I just love the Spring Train stamp set! It has so many darling images and sentiments. I decided to have some fun with the little bunny driving the car!
- Cut an A2 white card stock base. Cut designer paper 2 pieces 4 x 2 3/4 one with clouds and one with city scape. Glue the paper to card front
- Use a die cut for the little houses then cut a free hand hill
- Assemble the pieces and glue to card stock as shown
- Stamp the bunny (Pink and Main Spring Train) and color with copics: YR14, 18 - E15, 18 - R46 - C1, 2, 3. Fussy cut out the little car
- Cut the clouds and banner stamp Hello on banner (Pink and Main Spring Train)
- Pop dot the clouds to the sky as shown and pop dot the little card with the banner dragging behind it as shown