Good Morning to all of you!!
I am featuring several new dies today plus using a set from a past release that I think has so many fun uses!
The new die set has the word Thanks, a shadow plus a coordinating stamp set. The other stamp set I used is a floral set which has a great selection of small flowers and leaves called Florals. It also has a matching die cut set. And last but not least is the oh so versatile stitched rectangle die set with the rounded corners! I am in love with this set and use it all of the time!
- Start with an A2 purple card base (Recollections)
- Use the largest of the stitched die set (Pink and Main Rectangle Stitch Dies) and cut out a white piece of card stock then cut off the top at about 2 1/2 inches
- Put the remaining piece of the stitched die cut on the bottom of your purple card front and the top flap on the top half of the card as shown. ( You may have to cut off a small piece of the purple card base to get things to match up)
- Cut out the shadow for the thanks in light purple and the word thanks in dark purple (Pink and Main Thanks to You)(Recollections) adhere to the top flap
- Stamp roses (Pink and Main Florals) on the light purple card stock with a dark purple ink (Eggplant SU) use the matching die cuts to cut all the flowers out
- Stamp the leaves (Pink and Main Florals) on green card stock with dark green ink (Artichoke SU) use the matching die cuts to cut all the leaves out
- Adhere all the flowers and leaves to the front of the card as shown.
- Stamp the small dots (Pink and Main Florals) around the flowers (Pale Plum SU)
- Add clear sequin (Hobby Lobby)
Hope you have a great day!