Good Morning Everyone!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL MOMS!!
I sure hope you have a fantastic Sunday! I know I will be playing in my office for awhile making some fun cards! The card I made for today features one of our new release sets called Oh Crab! This set is so perfect for our hot summer months fast approaching!
My design steps:
- Use a white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of orange card stock (Recollections) and glue to front. Then cut a polka dot piece of designer paper (echo park summer bliss) slightly smaller then the orange card stock and adhere to the orange card stock.
- Cut a 4 x 3 in. piece of orange card stock and a slighly smaller piece of blue paper. Glue to the orange and adhere to the card as shown
- Cut a 1 x 4 in. piece of orange card stock and a slighly smaller piece of blue wave paper. Glue to the orange and adhere to the card as shown
- Cut out a 3 in. scalloped circle and stamp the image (Pink and Main Oh Crab). Stamp the other image (Pink and Main Oh Crab) on a piece white card stock. Color with copics: E21, 33, 35 - R22, 29, 59 - B0000, 000, 00 - BG15, 32, 49 - Y11, 15, 17 - YG03, 63, 67 - YR00, 02, 07
- Fussy cut the crab in the pail. Adhere the circle then pop up the crab in the pail. Stamp sentiment and layer on orange
- Cut the sun with a die cut or your cutting machine pop to card and add sequin
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Blessed Day