I hope that you have a great Sunday! I decided to make a cute card for a sweet little boy! I used the Dinomite set which is one of our new releases!
Here is the card I designed!
My design steps:
- Use an A2 olive card base (Bazzil) cut a piece of designer balloon paper (Jillibean Soup) 5 1/4 x 2 adhere to the right side of the card.
- Cut 2 2 x 2 squares out of the designer paper (Jillibean Soup) and round the corners and adhere to the card as shown about 3/4 of an inch from the top and bottom of the card
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 1 inch strip of the blue polka dot designer paper (Jillibean Soup) and glue to the card as shown
- Cut a 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 red polkadot rectangle and round the corners glue to the card as shown
- Stamp and color the dinosaur (Pink and Main - Dinomite) with Copics: R20, 27 - YG03, 63 - G99 cut out and pop dot to the red polka dot rectangle
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto oliver card stock (Bazzil) pop dot to the front of the card as shown
- I cut out the stars with my Cricut and added the red sequins
I hope you enjoyed this fun little card! And thanks for stopping by!