Good Sunday Morning to You!
The weather has been just beautiful here in South Carolina so I am starting to get excited about being outdoors and having time to just soak up the gorgeous sunshine! The set I am using today brings a great outdoor activity to mind! It is having a picnic! The set is one of our new releases called Picnic.
My design steps:
- Use an A2 white card base. Cut a slightly smaller sheet of red card stock (Bazzil) and attach it it the white card front. Then cut a piece of blue patten paper (Summer Lovin Cara Bella) slightly smaller then the red card stock and attach it to the red card stock.
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 1 1/2 red banner (Bazzil) and a 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 blue banner (Summer Lovin Cara Bella) and emboss the blue one with swiss dots (Cuttlebug) glue to the front of the card as shown.
- Cut a 1 x 4 inch blue strip (Summer Lovin Cara Bella) glue to the bottom of the card as shown. Cut a slightly smaller piece of red (Bazzil) and use the border punch (EK Success) glue on top of the blue strip. Cut a strip of the watermelon paper (Summer Lovin Cara Bella) and glue to top of red.
- Cut a 1 x 4 strip of red card stock (Bazzil) use the border punch (EK Success) and glue to the top of the card.
- Stamp ant ( Pink and Main Picnic) color with copics: C3, 5, 7, 9 - YG 06, 67 - BG10, 32 - R27, 46, 59. Cut out with die (Spellbinders Labels Eight)
- Stamp and layer sentiment ( Pink and Main Picnic) on blue (Summer Lovin Cara Bella)
- Cut out stars with Cricuit add red sequin (Hobby Lobby)
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed Day!