I am using the stamp set called Bunny Costume! And I think you will agree with me it is so stinkin CUTE!!
- A2 white card base and a piece of pattern paper cute slightly smaller then the base (Doodlebug Paper) glued to the front of the card
- Cut a 4 1/4 x 3 piece of green checked paper and attach to the card front as shown (Doodlebug Paper)
- Cut a 3 x 5 piece of pink dotted paper and attach to the card front as shown (Doodlebug Paper)
- Cut a 3 1/2 scalloped circle (Cricut) and attach to the card front as shown (Bazzil)
- Stamp the image (Pink and Main - Bunny Costume) and color with copics. RV17, 21, 55 - YG06, 23 - W1, 2, 3, 4 - Y21 - YR23 - E11, 15, 18, 21
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out image and pop it to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Happy Easter (Pink and Main - Bunny Costume) cut in half and pop to the front of the card
- Add the sequin (Pink and Main)
Thank you so much for stopping by!