I did a card using one of the new release sets! The name of the set is The Herd!! It is just full of cute little farm critters!
- Use a A2 cream card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of red card stock (Recollections)
- Cut a piece of red check paper 4 x 2 1/2 and cut a piece of the hen paper 3 x 4. Glue the checked to the bottom of the red card stock and the hen paper to the top.
- Punch the photo corners (EK Sucess punch) and glue down. Add the eyelets
- Punch the fence out (MS Punch) glue between the two different papers. Add the ribbon as shown. Glue the red card stock to the front of the cream card
- Stamp all the critters (Pink and Main The Herd) color with copics: E33, 34, 39 - Y21, 23, 26 - C0, 1, 2 ,3, 5, 7, 9 - R20, 22, 29. Cut and pop to the front of the card as shown
- Stamp sentiment and layer on red pop to the front as shown
As always thanks for stopping by!