Happy Sunday and Welcome to Pink and Main's Blog!
I hope that you find something that will knock your socks off and inspire you! Today I used a little Mixed Media to create my background.
- Use a white A2 card base, 4 x 5 1/4 pink layer mat and 3 3/4 x 5 watercolor paper
- Used reinkers as watercolors for my background working on watercolor paper
- Used white embossing paste and a TH stencil to create the texture on the left hand side (dried for a couple of hours)
- Stamped the small little words and hearts with Versa Mark and embossed with purple and pink embossing powder (Stamps Pink and Main: True Love)
- Cut the hearts with my Cricut
- Cut the word Sweet and the background shadow with my die (Pink and Main Die Set: Hello Sweet)
- Attached hearts and the word Sweet as shown and layered it on Pink then attached to the front of the card
Thanks for stopping by!