Easter is fast approaching so I thought I would get started making my cards. Pink and Main has several very cute sets that help you create the sweetest cards! I am using Easter Peeps with the coordinating die cuts!
- White A2 base card, slightly smaller blue card stock followed by a slightly smaller sheet of cloud designer paper (Recollections Papers) attach to card front
- Cut a 2 x 4 inch piece of green checked paper use the Pink and Main edge die cuts to create the stitched top.
- Cut a 2 1/4 x 4 inch piece of solid green paper use the Pink and Main edge die cuts to create the scalloped top. Attach to the green checked piece then add to card.
- Stamp and color the chick in the basket using copics: Y11,15, 17 - E11, 13, 15 - YR02, 07 - B23, 24, 26 - YG13, 17
- Use coordinating die to cut chick out and pop dot to the front of the card.
- Stamp and color butterflies use dies to cut out and attach to card as shown.
- Stamp grass on green paper use dies to cut out and attach to card as shown.
- Use small egg die to cut various patterns of Easter Eggs attach to cards
- Cut out banner and stamp sentiment attach to card
Hope you have a wonderful day! And thanks so much for stopping by!