Monday, June 9, 2014

Bitten By the Bug 2 - Father's Day


Monday's Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  I sure enjoyed mine I taught my card making  class at Hobby Lobby.  I have such a lovely group of ladies coming to my class.  It is so much fun!


Today our DT Sister at Bitten By the Bug2 has selected Father's Day as our challenge.  So I decided to make a peaceful day at sea! I used the cartridge Just Because.  I inked the edges of the sails and sun with TH vintage.  Embossed the background with a cloud folder from Sizzix and added stickles and raffia to finish it off!






8 comments:

  1. The colors make for such a happy card. I love your sail boat Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those waves on your card! And rethinking my own card for my dad -- he loves boating...~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would be a perfect framed art. I feel peaceful just looking at your card. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!! Love the sailboat and that great bg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. My dad owned a sailboat back in the 50s, he would have loved this card

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Pam! LOVE the embossed clouds and the waves look awesome! Great job!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scene looks so peaceful that I wish I was there! Love the waves with the stickle! I wish I lived close enough to come take your class at Hobby Lobby-sounds so fun!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great scene card! Love the waves!

    ReplyDelete