Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge - 4th of July

Good Morning BBTB2 Fans! Our design team sister Michelle is hosting our challenge this week.  And since we are fast approaching a holiday weekend she has selected a 4th of July themed project (if you don't live in the US, you can substitute a holiday from your country).  It needs to be a new project and use a Cricut cut to meet our challenge rules.  The design team have some fabulous inspiration so make sure to check out their projects too!
On this card I used Artbooking for the star border and tag.  I then used Ultimate Creative Series Sampler for the 4th of July.  I got all the wonderful patriotic paper at Hobby Lobby.

I thank God everyday for richly blessing our country and I hope all of you continue to pray for America!

9 comments:

  1. Love the papers you found!!!! And the star border from Artbooking-somehow I've never noticed it, but wow, does it look cool! Great card! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is such a gorgeous card. I keep seeing these awesome cuts from Artbooking. I love that star border. I am geting more tempted to buy it. I really love all the awesome papers and the Fourth of July cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Pam! The paper is awesome and I love the cuts you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the card Pam “Independence day ” for this challenge. I feel the same way Very blessed to live in this country and continue to pray for it.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card design, Pam! Your papers are fabulous and I really like the top border/banner - perfect for the 4th! I, too, pray that this country will continue to be blessed! God Bless America!

    Have a wonderful holiday!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how that tag pops against the patterned papers! Love Hobby Lobby too! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card !!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and colorful card. I need a trip to hobby lobby

    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous 4th of July card! Great design!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete