Sunday, November 5, 2023

Fall Leaves

Hello Friends 

It is time to show off our new RELEASE!  It is our Fall Designs for 2023.  Perfect for those Thanksgiving cards and fall birthdays. The new dies are in the online store.  There are 15 designs and they are currently 30% off! 

I am sharing a card using the Fall Branch.  I am really excited about the technique I used for the leaves!  They turned out so realistic!  And it was so easy!!!


Design Steps:

1.  To create the leaves I used a piece of Alcohol Ink Yupo and an applicator.  I put several of the colors of alcohol ink on the applicator and then dabbed it onto the Yupo paper.  I changed the applicator cotton rectangle and tried a few different colors.  I did this 3 times as you can see on the Yupo sheets
2.  Next I used the Fall Branch die and cut it out of the brown tones sheet and then the red and yellow sheet.  I left the brown tones branch in tact.  I then cut off the leaves from the red and yellow branch
3.  I matched up the leaves and then glued the red and yellow ones onto the brown branch as shown above
4.  Cut a piece of watercolor paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  Place some blue reinker onto an acrylic block add just a touch of water then paint onto paper.  Let dry and then add some splatters with the same color of ink
5.  The card base is a white A2 size, watercolor panel and then I cut 2 of the Wide Frame Rectangles from the watercolor paper and glued together 
6.  Before I assembled the card I stamped and embossed my sentiment in gold
7.  Glue the watercolor panel to the card front next glue down the frame and finally add the branch as pictured below.  Your card is complete




We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment