Wednesday, August 9, 2023

How Many Days Until Fall?

  Hello Friends

Today's post is for the House-Mouse Monday Challenge!  The challenge is Anything Goes or Funny.  You can find this challenge HERE!  I decided to go with funny.  I am from Arizona and it has been an extremely hot summer.  I am counting down the days until fall! I am certainly ready!


This is such a perfect challenge for using those wonderful House-Mouse Stamps!   Come and join the fun!


Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings
Pam


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and funny!I love the number paper to go with it and the fun saying. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the sentiment and the lovely papers you chose. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from Florida I hear you on the weather. We have certainly been pounded by the heat. The other night at 10:00 pm it was still 96 degrees outside. So, like the Happy Hopper I'm all in love with that fan. It's a cute and funny card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your humor and wish Fall would hurry up! This is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Pam :-) I hear ya! I live in Malta and we've been hit with a heatwave recently, it was just awful! The image is just perfect fort this time of year and yes, this is funny :-D

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete