I have one more Christmas card for you! I used two of our new dies to create this fun card.
Stitched Scalloped Oval die
3. Glue the green card stock and the red checked DP to the front flap as shown
4. Glue the red checked DP to the inside and then glue the tree DP to the red checked DP
5. Using the Handmade Tree and Presents die cut out the tree in green and the trunk in brown shade with TH inks. Assemble the tree and glue to the white oval. Cut out the packages in the DP, assemble and pop to the oval
6. Glue the oval to the front flap only putting glue on the left side of the oval
7. Add the star and rhinestones to the tree. Use the Joy of Giving die to cut out the sentiment and package and then glue to the oval on the inside of the card
Thanks so much for stopping by and I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!