Since it is Christmas eve I thought I would do one more card using our Nice List set! This little reindeer is waiting on Santa who is delivering his gifts!
- Use an A2 kraft card base cut a slightly smaller piece of dark brown card stock and glue it to the base card
- Next Glut a piece of wood grain designer paper to a piece of foam. Use a rectangle die to cut through the two pieces to make your frame
- Behind the frame position the DP sky and the snow banks then glue the frame on top
- Using the Nice List stamp and color the reindeer and sleigh with copic markers. Use coordinating dies to cut it out then pop it to the card as shown
- Using the Hollydays set stamp the Noel sentiment and layer onto kraft card stock
- Using the Flurries stamp set stamp the snowflakes and emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut them out using the coordinating dies and glue to card as shown
I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!!