It is Pam from Stamper at Heart sharing with you today! I love using sentiments that are fun and the new Sticky Note set has some really clever sentiment along with some great cacti images.
- Use a cream A2 card base
- Add designer paper from the new Pumpkin Spice paper pad which you cut with the Rounded Rectangle Stitch dies
- Use the Scallop Hexagon for the center and the plain Hexagon for the inside
- Sponged the inside using a light rust colored ink with the die still in place
- Stamped the cacti from the Sticky Note set and colored with copic markers
- Cut the cacti with the coordinating die set and mount to the sponged hexagon
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sticky Note set in Versa Mark and emboss in black
- Staple the sentiment to the DP and glue the entire panel to the front of your card
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by!