Today I am sharing another fun summer card featuring the Sending Waves stamp set, Beach Babe paper pad and several of our wonderful shape dies.
- Use a teal A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of white and glue to the front. Use the Beach Babe DP and cut out a piece 4 x 5 1/4 then glue to the white
- Again use the Beach Babe DP pink pattern and cut a square using the Rounded Corner Square Stitch die glue to the card front as shown
- Cut a 4 x 1 1/4 strip of Green Striped Beach Babe DP and glue over the pink square as shown
- Using the Pink and Main Scallop Circle die cut a teal circle and glue to card front
- Using the Pink and Main Stitched Circle die cut a white circle and glue to the teal scallop circle
- Stamp the images from Sending Waves and color with copics:Y21 - YR23 - RV55, 66
- Cut the images with coordinating dies from Sending Waves and then stamp the sentiment from Sun Kissed Greets stamp set and mat on teal yardstick
- Pop all the images to you card front with dimensional dots
Thanks for stopping by!