I am still making Valentines and loving it! At least I don't have to make as many Valentines as I did Christmas cards! Today I am using an adorable set with this cute little Monkey!! It is going to my brother who has loved monkeys ever since he was a little boy!!
- Use a A2 Cream card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of red and glue to card front (Recollections card stock)
- Cut a 5 1/8 x 4 piece of heart paper (Recollections)
- Stamp the monkey (Pink and Main Go Bananas) and color with copics: R35, 37, 39 - B95, 97 - E21, 25, 29 - B95, 97
- Use the coordinating die set to cut out the monkey
- Use dies to cut out the scalloped circle on cream card stock (Pink and Main)heart circle on red card stock (Sizzixs) and small heart on red and cream(Sizzixs)
- Cut out the word sweet with die cream card stock(Pink and Main)
- Cut a 2 1/4 strip of red and use punch to create border (MS)
- Place the cream scalloped circle on the card then layer with the red heart circle after that pop up the monkey and add the tiny heart
- Glue down the border and add the sweet
Hope you enjoyed this Valentine!