I am almost done making my Christmas cards! I don't make to many just mainly for family. The one I created today was so much fun. It is more of a clean and simple design.
My Design steps:
- Create an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of red and glue to card base
- Cut a white piece of card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and sponge as shown (TH Tumbled Glass)
- After done sponging spritz with water and let dry
- Stamp the snowflakes (Pink and Main Scarlett) with Versa Mark and add silver embossing powder.
- Stamp the Wishing You (Pink and Main Christmas Script) in black ink (Memento Tuxedo Black)
- Die cut the Merry Christmas glue down the Merry
- Stamp the Dog and Snowman (Pink and Main Santa Paws) color with copics: C4, 6 ,7 - W2, 3, 4 - R24, 46, 59 - YR18, 68 - B0000 - YG9
- Use coordinating dies to cut out and pop to the front of the card as shown
- On the inside glue down the Christmas part of the die cut and add the stamped And a Happy New Year (Pink and Main Christmas Script) in black ink
- Stamp a few snowflake and you are done
Thanks for stopping by!