Good morning to you! I am using a new stamp set called Hugs Needed! And I just love the fun script on this set.
- A2 size white card base, slightly smaller white panel scored every inch then add the black polka dot ribbon finally attached to the card base
- I used watercolor paper (3 x 3 1/2) and ink refills to brush on the variegated background.
- I then stamped the hugs in black ink (Pink and Main stamp set: Hugs Needed) (Memento Tuxedo Black)
- Mounted the watercolor panel on black and punched out the hearts (MS punch, Recollections Paper)
- Pop dotted the panel and hearts to the front of the card as shown
Fun and simple card!
Thanks for stopping by!