The card I am sharing with you today has a little twist.
- Use a standard A2 card and cut the front flap in half.
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 square of red swirl designer paper (Recollections) and mat on white. Glue it to the inside of the card as shown
- Cut 2 3 inch scallop circles position one on the inside of the card and stamp the sentiment. The other circle should be placed directly on top of it attaching it to the front inside of the card front
- Glue a slightly smaller piece of red card stock (Recollections) to the front of the card add the border and the icicles
- Stamp the sentiment cut and mat and then stamp little boy and color with copics and use the matching die to cut out (Pink and Main stamps sets: Cocoa Cafe & Hollydays)
- Add snowflakes (Recollections)
Many Blessings and thanks for stopping by!