Happy Sunday Pink & Main Fans!
I hope you had an awesome week and are ready to start a brand new one! I needed one more Halloween card for a niece so I decided to use this adorable set. It is called Hey Pumpkin!
My Design steps:
- Use an A2 white card base
- Cut a slightly smaller piece of orange cardstock for the front
- Then cut a striped piece of designer paper 3 x 5 glue to the top of the orange cardstock (Doodlebug paper)
- Also cut a green polka dot piece of designer paper 2 x 5 and glue to the bottom of the orange cardstock (Doodlebug paper)
- Then add the border piece of yellow cardstock cut with a punch (MS punch)
- Add the ribbon to the orange cardstock and attach to the white card base.
- Add the scalloped circle (cut with a cricut)
- Stamp pumpkins using masking to create the pumpkin stack (Hey Pumpkin Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink)
- Stamp little girl and color the images with copics ( Y11, 17 - YR02, 04, 18, 21, 65, 68 - YG13, 17 - V12, 15, 17)
- Use matching dies for cutting little girl, hand cut the pumpkin stack
- Stamp sentiment and mat on green polka dot designer paper
- Use pop dots for mounting girl, pumpkin stamp and sentiment
- Add enamel dots (Doodlebug)