Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bitten By the Bug2 - Sun and Clouds

Good morning!  I have combined to designs today!  The challenge at BBTB2 is to use a sun and clouds.  And Pink and Main we are showcasing the new releases for April.  So I used two stamp sets for this card.  And my Cricut cut is from Graphically Speaking and Everyday Paper Dolls.

My supplies are:
Stamp sets: Pink and Main Buggy and Buggy Words
Cricut Cartridges: Graphically Speaking and Every Day Paper Dolls
Copics: C3, 5, 7, 9 - RV13, 17 - Y15, 17 - B21, 23
Cuttlebug Embossing folder, MS flower and grass punch
Rhinestones

Hope you have a very BLESSED Day!
Pam

5 comments:

  1. This little snail is so adorable and he looks fantastic on this scene! Gorgeous card, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheerful, fun card. I love the butterfly paper and the cute scene. The snail is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Pam!!! I so love all of the cuts. And that snail is so cute!! This whole scene is just wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scene cards! This turned out super cute and fun-love the snail/snail mail sentiment!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like snails at all, especially in my yard, but your little colorful one is perfect for a spring day. Nice card, love all the colors

    maureen

    ReplyDelete