Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Creative Knockouts - Festive Flourishes

Good morning! I am in Southern California and we are finally getting some rain! I just love being in my craft room and hearing the rain on my roof.  It just makes me feel very blessed to have this cozy wonderful home!  Our awesome sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.


Our Challenge is to use flourishes so I picked out this darling and whimsical girl just sitting in the snow with her coffee looking very peaceful.  Growing up in Ohio, one thing I miss at this time of year is going outside at night after a snowfall. If you just stand there listening it is so calm and the snow glistens.  Oh well on to my card!

Copic markers: E00, 02, 50 53, 34 - R20, 29, 46, 59 - YG95, 97 - B21, 23, 24 - C3
Stickles, Snowflakes by Jolee, Pearl Flourish Zva Creative, pattern paper by Debbie Mumm and MS Icicle Punch

Please come over to Creative Knockouts and join in on all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Pam this is wonderful! I love the background and the perfect flourish location!!

    ReplyDelete