Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good morning! We are having such wonderful cool ocean breezes that I am really loving! It is just so crisp and clear.  The only thing I miss is the beautiful colors of leaves changing.  We really don't get much of that unless you go up into the mountains.  Well anyway I have made so many Halloween cards that I thought I would make a Thanksgiving card today.  I used Autumn Celebration cartridge for the pilgrim and the Mayflower.  I will be entering this card into Bitten by the Bug 2 Fall challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love this card!!! The whole scene is amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty Pam. I love the pilgrim and the Mayflower. You have made a beautiful scene. Great Thanksgiving card!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fall' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is fabulous! I love this card - it just screams fall/Thanksgiving - one of my favorite times of the year. Your pilgrim is great and seems to just POP off of the card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is this card. Love your pilgrim with the ship in yhe background! Love the fence,grass and the pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the Thanksgiving coming on-this is wonderful!!!! Glad you joined our fall challenge! Congrats and welcome to the BBTB2 design team-I am really looking forward to seeing all your projects and enjoyed browsing your blog :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete