Saturday, April 24, 2021

Aloha Summer

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

We have a new release that are complete must haves for your basic die collection.  It is a Slimline group with 9 different designs.  They are 25% off right now so don't miss out on this great addition to your essential must have dies

Our design team will be doing a few weeks of Throwback Tuesdays!  We will be highlighting some of our favorite dies that are still available in the online store.  I am using a die from our Beach & Tropical release.  The dies are called Hibiscus Flowers and Aloha & Ukulele.  I mixed these two dies with our  Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Slimline.


Just a quick description, I used a white slimline card base. Cut a piece of kraft card stock with the largest Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Slimline twice.  Glue one to the front of the card and save the other.  Then I used a variety of colors and cut out the hibiscus using the Hibiscus Flowers die
Next I cut out 3 Aloha in white using the Aloha & Ukulele die.  I glued the Aloha words together.  I arranged the flowers and glued them down also tucking in the leaves.  The final step was to glue down the Aloha and add a few sequins
I had an extra flower and some leaves so I glued the kraft scalloped retangle to the inside and added the flower to the lower left of the card.  I stamped my sentiment and the card is complete

CottageCutz Products




Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed our Throwback Tuesday!  I love looking through my older dies and putting them to use again!

Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment